Breaking News
recent

earn money from Blogger

How to get AdSense in blogger blog?


Today a millions of people earn money from  AdSense. But now Google do not partner some Asian country. Like Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and some others...

I am Bangladeshi. But i get AdSense my blog and YouTube. I know. Now you check my Ads..

okay. 

How to get AdSense on blogger?  


Its so easy.. Follow me..

First open your Blogger account ...
blogger




Now right side you will see a language option.. If it is your native language please change it to English..

Now go setting>earning>AdSense for apply your account..
blog


If you can not change your language , you can not see any earning option.. Because google do not apply any other language..


thank you for visiting
nokibrokes

nokibrokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ariful mowla. Powered by Blogger.