Breaking News
recent

How to monetize youtube video in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and others?

Hello friends,

Today I will show you how to monetize YouTube video in your country...


I am Asian. Now YouTube committee start a strong role for Asian. They do not partner any Asian like Indian, Bengali, Pakistan and some other..

Our problem is


YouTube monetization this feature is currently not available in your country


Okay,,, But we are #Rokes. we can solve this problem at any cost...

Now we can fix our YouTube monetize problem...

Please follow this step...

Go to your YouTube channel. And click video manager...
Then please click channel... Which here your left side...


Now you see this site...

And you click advanced...

If you are a Asian and YouTube do not partner your country, you can change your country. Because YouTube partner any other 90+ country like USA.

Okay.... Then you should change your country to USA or other counter which asses partner YouTube...

I change my country.. Now i monetize my video...

Now click status and features and enable your monetize....


Okay... For more information you can add me Facebook...

And you can subscribe my YouTube channel for video tutorial..

nokibrokes

nokibrokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ariful mowla. Powered by Blogger.